Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Earth Angels Canine Rescue in NYC




Every Wednesday and Thursday I walk by Emelinda Narvaez at Union Square with some of her dogs and every Wednesday and Thursday I donate money with teary eyes as I look at the sad dogs sitting in there cages waiting for a new loving home.

I wish I could do more...I wish people would not buy dogs and I wish people would be responsible loving pet owners.

God bless Emelinda Narvaez for the goodness in her heart to create this wonderful rescue group and make a difference in this world. Emelinda takes in dogs that others write off as too sick, too old, too ugly, or too unmanageable, as well as the healthiest, sweetest and the newborns!

Above are some pictures of the sweet sweet dogs up for adoption.

Please consider to adopt, foster or donate.

The website is: http://earthangelsnyc.org/index.html

Contact: 917-648-7070 or earthangelsnyc@gmail.com

No comments: