Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Please read the pain I experienced last night..and help foster Star (read about him too), HE IS BACK, YES BACK AT THE ACC, HE WAS BROUGHT BACK BY HIS FOSTER MOM AND WE JUST FOUND OUT, we can bring him to you if you offer to foster..he is so shaken up right now, it's very heartbreaking..please read my story....I must tell you what I saw last night at the ACC...I left sick to my stomach..as cage after cage was full of puppies and dogs..lying in their cage just wasting away..not moving just looking like they are saying, Ok I am ready to die, they will all be euthanized..NO ONE was there adopting..I cry as I type this. I cannot get that image out of my headStar was on the euth list..pulled then fostered, then back at the ACC as his foster mom had no time for him..He one of those dogs that I cannot express how much of a great dog he is...He was pulled off the euth list, placed in foster..AND NOW BACK AT THE ACC..Went to see him last night..HE IS SHAKING IN HIS CAGE..TO BE BACK AT THE ACC, HOW HORRIBLE BUT THE FOSTER MOM TOOK HIM THERE AND WE JUST FOUND OUT FROM SOMEONE THAT WORKS THEREI know that we can't save them all but if we can save one or two..this one is a boy that I personally know would make someone so happy. All we need is a foster, just to get him out of the hell he is in..please look at his picture and you can see how much he LOVES PEOPLE..he loves dogs, he is a healthy boy..Star is a loving dog with a most fantastic outlook on life. We should all take lessons from this dog. When we first met him at a shelter, he was surrounded by LOUD barking, jumping, traumatized poor canines, but he was cool as a cucumber; all energies devoted to smiling sweetly up at us from the front of his kennel. When we saw him again, he was smiling, playing and making friends and enjoying his walk. He was receiving some training, but this dog's so grounded and low-key that he could easily smooth himself into a new home without causing a fuss. This is a dog waiting to be a very special companion to some lucky human. But Star had no much time left. He now needs a foster or forever home! STAR is approx 18 months old and 40 pounds. He's playful, active and loving. He takes treats nicely from your fingers, and has always been rated ADOPTABLE by the vets. Please contact Marta to foster or adopt Star at 646 678 6501

No comments: