Sunday, January 11, 2009


VIVA'S STORY, IN HER OWN WORDS: Hi my name is Viva and I hear that my foster mum gave me this new name because she saved me from something called "the euthanisia list." Not sure what that is but I am just SOOO happy to be here, in a warm house with a comfortable bed, food, water and some cool toys. I don't really want to think back of my last 1 1/2 years because they were not so pretty. I am still nervous and afraid because I remember my days as a baby when I wasn't treated very well, and then one day I was just abandoned and chained up outside in the cold with no food or water for a few days. That was tough-- but I made it, and that's why I am such a happy dog! I am positive that some day soon my perfect match will come along and take me home! I love cuddling up with you and I am such a happy girl that my foster mum teases me about how my entire body wags along with my tail. OOPS!! I love love love all people and also all dogs as long as they don't get threatened by me being a strong alpha girl! (a survivor trait that I had to learn I guess :-). Cats.. hmmm I'd rather be away from them because they tease me and then all I want to do is chase them... I am told that I have a great and strong physique so if you want I can be your trainer when you work out and run! Please call my foster mum to meet me! I promise you that you will love me as much as I already love you! Woof! (Oh, and I don't like barking. Kissing is more my forte). Foster Mum Tika lives in Harlem, Manhattan and can be reached at: 917-282-2279 or tikafoto@aol.com. VIVA is housetrained, spayed and UTD on all vaccines! Because of her streanth and vigor for life, we'd love to place her in a hope with previous Pit Bull experience. CALL TODAY!

No comments: