Thursday, September 3, 2009

The DogoMan Show: A Fundraiser Event About Dogs



Hello, my name is Nelson Gold Candolino. I am a dog trainer and an artist here in New York City, starting out as a dog walker seven years ago. Last spring, I made the decision to write and produce a show about and starring dogs. I have a great love for them, which has only grown more since I began training as a career. I believe dogs have the power to heal. My ultimate goal with this show is to start to raise money to help rescue homeless dogs, to help shelters and to establish a sanctuary, for dogs who I can train to be therapy dogs. I am looking for any kind of support in order to promote the show that I am producing/directing and co-staring in with 9 Dogs on stage, plus an 8 year old tap dancer, along with other singers and performers. The Dogoman Show is a benefit show that will be held at the beautiful Poet's Den Theatre this September 9th, in East Harlem, Manhattan.

--
Nelson Gold Candolino
011 646 319 1496 NYC
http://www.dogoman.org

No comments: